0024 سورة الإسراء آية 24

ا   ب   ت   ث   ج   ح   خ   د   ذ   ر   ز   س   ش   ص   ض   ط   ظ   ع   غ   ف   ق   ك   ل   م   ن   و   ه   ي
A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z
asasasas / asasasas / BACAAN / PETUNJUK AYAT / Youtube

Verse (17:24) - English Translation

Welcome to the Quranic Arabic Corpus, an annotated linguistic resource for the Holy Quran. This page shows seven parallel translations in English for the 24th verse of chapter 17 (sūrat l-isrā). Click on the Arabic text to below to see word by word details of the verse's morphology.

 

Chapter (17) sūrat l-isrā (The Night Journey)

Sahih International: And lower to them the wing of humility out of mercy and say, "My Lord, have mercy upon them as they brought me up [when I was] small."

Pickthall: And lower unto them the wing of submission through mercy, and say: My Lord! Have mercy on them both as they did care for me when I was little.

Yusuf Ali: And, out of kindness, lower to them the wing of humility, and say: "My Lord! bestow on them thy Mercy even as they cherished me in childhood."

Shakir: And make yourself submissively gentle to them with compassion, and say: O my Lord! have compassion on them, as they brought me up (when I was) little.

Muhammad Sarwar: Be humble and merciful towards them and say, "Lord, have mercy upon them as they cherished me in my childhood."

Mohsin Khan: And lower unto them the wing of submission and humility through mercy, and say: "My Lord! Bestow on them Your Mercy as they did bring me up when I was small."

Arberry: and lower to them the wing of humbleness out of mercy and say; 'My Lord, have mercy upon them, as they raised me up when I was little.'

See Also

as
asasasas / asasasas / BACAAN / PETUNJUK AYAT / Youtube
as

asas

asa

Popular posts from this blog

LAMAN WEB