0016 سورة القمر آية 16

ا   ب   ت   ث   ج   ح   خ   د   ذ   ر   ز   س   ش   ص   ض   ط   ظ   ع   غ   ف   ق   ك   ل   م   ن   و   ه   ي
A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z
  1. as

Verse (54:16) - English Translation

Welcome to the Quranic Arabic Corpus, an annotated linguistic resource for the Holy Quran. This page shows seven parallel translations in English for the sixteenth verse of chapter 54 (sūrat l-qamar). Click on the Arabic text to below to see word by word details of the verse's morphology.

 

Chapter (54) sūrat l-qamar (The Moon)

Sahih International: And how [severe] were My punishment and warning.

Pickthall: Then see how (dreadful) was My punishment after My warnings!

Yusuf Ali: But how (terrible) was My Penalty and My Warning?

Shakir: How (great) was then My punishment and My warning!

Muhammad Sarwar: How terrible was My torment and the result of (their disregard) of My warning.

Mohsin Khan: Then how (terrible) was My Torment and My Warnings?

Arberry: How then were My chastisement and My warnings?

See Also

[54:16] Basmeih
Oleh itu, perhatikanlah bagaimana buruknya azabKu dan kesan amaran-amaranKu.
[54:16] Tafsir Jalalayn
(Maka alangkah dahsyatnya azab-Ku dan ancaman-ancaman-Ku) peringatan-Ku, Istifham atau kata tanya di sini mengandung makna Taqrir. Lafal Kaifa adalah Khabar dari lafal Kaana, menunjukkan makna pertanyaan tentang keadaan. Pengertiannya ialah menganggap orang-orang yang diajak berbicara telah mengakui terjadinya. azab Allah swt. yang telah menimpa orang-orang yang mendustakan Nabi Nuh.
[54:16] Quraish Shihab
Alangkah dahsyatnya azab dan peringatan Kami bagi orang-orang yang melanggar!
[54:16] Bahasa Indonesia
Maka alangkah dahsyatnya azab-Ku dan ancaman-ancaman-Ku.
as
as
as
as
as
as
as
as

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Joker (2019 film) From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia