0125 سورة طه آية 125

ا   ب   ت   ث   ج   ح   خ   د   ذ   ر   ز   س   ش   ص   ض   ط   ظ   ع   غ   ف   ق   ك   ل   م   ن   و   ه   ي
A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z
  1. as

Verse (20:125) - English Translation

Welcome to the Quranic Arabic Corpus, an annotated linguistic resource for the Holy Quran. This page shows seven parallel translations in English for the 125th verse of chapter 20 (sūrat ṭā hā). Click on the Arabic text to below to see word by word details of the verse's morphology.

 

Chapter (20) sūrat ṭā hā

Sahih International: He will say, "My Lord, why have you raised me blind while I was [once] seeing?"

Pickthall: He will say: My Lord! Wherefor hast Thou gathered me (hither) blind, when I was wont to see?

Yusuf Ali: He will say: "O my Lord! why hast Thou raised me up blind, while I had sight (before)?"

Shakir: He shall say: My Lord! why hast Thou raised me blind and I was a seeing one indeed?

Muhammad Sarwar: He will say, "My Lord, why have you brought me back to life blind; before I could see?"

Mohsin Khan: He will say:"O my Lord! Why have you raised me up blind, while I had sight (before)."

Arberry: He shall say, 'O my Lord, why hast thou raised me blind, and I was wont to see?'

See Also

[20:125] Basmeih
Ia berkata: "Wahai Tuhanku, mengapa Engkau himpunkan daku dalam keadaan buta, padahal aku dahulu melihat?"
[20:125] Tafsir Jalalayn
(Berkatalah ia, "Ya Rabbku! Mengapa Engkau menghimpun aku dalam keadaan buta, padahal dahulunya aku adalah orang yang melihat?") yakni di kala ia hidup di dunia melihat tetapi di kala ia dibangkitkan hidup kembali buta.
[20:125] Quraish Shihab
Dalam situasi seperti ini, dengan gentar ia menanyakan Tuhannya, "Ya Tuhan, mengapa Kau buat aku lupa akan alasan-alasanku dan tidak mampu memohon maaf? Mengapa pula Kau tempatkan aku seperti orang buta, sedangkan di dunia aku bisa melihat apa saja yang ada di sekitarku, mendebat dan mempertahankan diri?"
[20:125] Bahasa Indonesia
Berkatalah ia: "Ya Tuhanku, mengapa Engkau menghimpunkan aku dalam keadaan buta, padahal aku dahulunya adalah seorang yang melihat?"
as
as
as
as
as
as
as
as

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Joker (2019 film) From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia