0081 سورة الزخرف آية 81

ا   ب   ت   ث   ج   ح   خ   د   ذ   ر   ز   س   ش   ص   ض   ط   ظ   ع   غ   ف   ق   ك   ل   م   ن   و   ه   ي
A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z

قُلْ إِن كَانَ لِلرَّحْمَٰنِ وَلَدٌ فَأَنَا۠ أَوَّلُ ٱلْعَٰبِدِينَ ‎﴿سورة الزخرف آية ٨١﴾‏.

[43:81] Basmeih
Katakanlah (Wahai Muhammad, kepada mereka yang musyrik itu): "Kalau betul Allah yang maha pemurah, mempunyai anak (sebagaimana yang kamu dakwakan) maka akulah orang yang awal pertama yang akan menyembah anak itu; (tetapi dakwaan kamu itu tidak berasas)!"
[43:81] Tafsir Jalalayn
(Katakanlah! Jika benar Tuhan Yang Maha Pemurah mempunyai anak) seumpamanya (maka akulah orang yang mula-mula menyembahnya) menyembah anak Tuhan itu, akan tetapi telah ditetapkan, bahwa tiada anak bagi-Nya, sehingga tiada pula penyembahan itu.
[43:81] Quraish Shihab
Katakanlah kepada orang-orang musyrik, "Jika terbukti benar bahwa Tuhan Yang Maha Pemurah itu mempunyai anak, maka aku adalah orang pertama yang akan menyembah anak Tuhan itu. Tetapi alasan mereka bahwa Tuhan Sang Pemurah itu mempunyai anak, tidak terbukti benar karena begitu lemahnya. Allah Swt. Mahasuci dari segala kekurangan. Dia memiliki segala sifat sempurna."
[43:81] Bahasa Indonesia
Katakanlah, jika benar Tuhan Yang Maha Pemurah mempunyai anak, maka akulah (Muhammad) orang yang mula-mula memuliakan (anak itu).

Sahih International: Say, [O Muhammad], "If the Most Merciful had a son, then I would be the first of [his] worshippers."

Pickthall: Say (O Muhammad): If the Beneficent One hath a son, then, I shall be first among the worshippers. (But there is no son).

Yusuf Ali: Say: "If (Allah) Most Gracious had a son, I would be the first to worship."

Shakir: Say: If the Beneficent Allah has a son, I am the foremost of those who serve.

Muhammad Sarwar: (Muhammad), say, "Had the Beneficent God really had a son, I would certainly have been the first one to worship him.

Mohsin Khan: Say (O Muhammad SAW): "If the Most Beneficent (Allah) had a son (or children as you pretend), then I am the first of Allah's worshippers [who deny and refute this claim of yours (and the first to believe in Allah Alone and testify that He has no children)]." [Tafsir At-Tabari].

Arberry: Say: 'If the All-merciful has a son, then I am the first to serve him.

sasasasas

asasasasas

asasasas

asas

https://draft.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/50065684574614780/4797242239936498559?hl=en

Popular posts from this blog

LAMAN WEB