0015 سورة الأنعام آية 15
- Surah Al An'am Ayat 15 (6:15) / edit
- Surah Al An'am Ayat 15 (6:15) Ayat / edit
- Perbahasan Tentang Ayat 15 Dari Surah Al-An'am قُلْ إِنِّىٓ أَخَافُ ... (Al-An'Am:15) / edit
- Perbahasan Tentang Ayat 15 Dari Surah Al-An'am ... إِنْ عَصَيْتُ رَبِّى ... (Al-An'Am:15) / edit
- Perbahasan Tentang Ayat 15 Dari Surah Al-An'am ... عَذَابَ يَوْمٍ عَظِيمٍ (Al-An'Am:15) / edit
قُلْ إِنِّىٓ أَخَافُ إِنْ عَصَيْتُ رَبِّى عَذَابَ يَوْمٍ عَظِيمٍ ﴿سورة الأنعام آية ١٥﴾.
[6:15] Basmeih
Sahih International: Say, "Indeed I fear, if I should disobey my Lord, the punishment of a tremendous Day."
Pickthall: Say: I fear, if I rebel against my Lord, the retribution of an Awful Day.
Yusuf Ali: Say: "I would, if I disobeyed my Lord, indeed have fear of the penalty of a Mighty Day.
Shakir: Say: Surely I fear, if I disobey my Lord, the chastisement of a grievous day.
Muhammad Sarwar: (Muhammad), say, "Because of the torment of the Great Day, I am afraid to disobey my Lord".
Mohsin Khan: Say: "I fear, if I disobey my Lord, the torment of a Mighty Day."
Arberry: Say: 'Indeed I fear, if I should rebel against thy Lord, the chastisement of a dreadful day.'
asas
https://draft.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/50065684574614780/386526540304683500?hl=en